Visit Our Nursery, Fridays & Saturdays, From March Through September
Southern Oregon is a beautiful place to visit. Our nursery is only a one hour drive from Ashland and half hour from Grants Pass. The nursery will be open on Fridays & Saturdays, 9AM to 4 PM, March through September. We are open other days by appointment. Plants come in and out of stock throughout the year, so feel free to call for availability at 800-846-7359. If you know what you want before you come, call in the order and we will have it ready when you arrive. The nursery has larger sized plants, plants not found in the catalog as well as topiaries and more. Prices for plants picked up at the nursery are about 30% less than listed in the catalog. We also have two big sale weekends each year. If you want to be notified of the dates, just click on the E-mail newsletter button and sign up.
Directions To Nursery From Phoenix, Oregon
- Get off I-5 exit 24, Phoenix. Turn west onto Fern Valley Rd
- Go .30 miles to stop light (gas station on right). Turn right onto Hwy 99/South Pacific Hwy.
- Go 1.34 miles to stop light. Turn left onto South Stage Rd.
- Go 3.42 miles to stop sign (gas station on right). Turn right onto Griffin Creek Rd.
- Go .28 miles to stop sign. Turn left back onto South Stage Rd.
- Go 3.27 miles to stop sign (in Jacksonville). Continue straight. This is now Hwy 238.
- Go 19.93 miles to Provolt. Turn left at store onto Williams Hwy.
- Go about 4.6 miles to stop sign. Turn left, still on Williams Hwy
- Go 2.20 miles. Williams Hwy becomes Cedar Flat Rd. We are at 970 Cedar Flat Rd, right hand side of road, just past a sharp bend to the left.
Directions To Nursery From Grants Pass, Oregon
- Get off I-5 at exit 58, Grants Pass. Continue south towards city center onto 6th St.
- Go through town, about 2.50 miles. After crossing the bridge, continue straight onto Hwy 238.
- Go 11.95 miles, then turn (actually looks straight) onto Water Gap Rd.
- Stay on this road about 6.90 miles. Water Gap Rd becomes Williams Hwy then Williams Hwy becomes Cedar Flat Rd.
- We are at 970 Cedar Flat Rd, right hand side of road, just past a sharp bend to the left.
And Even In Our Little Town Of Williams…
There’s more than just Goodwin Creek Gardens. Spit-N-Polish Antiques, owned by our friends Brian and Susan, is just down the street at 2300 Cedar Flat Road. Their beautifully crafted showrooms, nestled in the shady pine forest, are brimming with a wonderful array of irresistible stuff. For more information, call 541-846-0260. Herb Pharm, the number-one manufacturer of herbal extracts in the nation, offers tours of their farm and their manufacturing facilities. For information, call 541-846-6262. There is also a nice nearby restaurant for lunch. We hope you can make the visit.